IFMA, Indian Furniture Manufacturer Association is an Organisation which has been established in the year of 2015 for the preservation of Indian architecture, More over IFMA stood as a Solution for the problems faced by furniture industry across India and abroad.In india furniture industry has got a turover of about 40000 Crore in 2015.In India only 26% of domestic furniture needs are produced domestically and the rest of the 74% of the furniture manufacturing are in the hands of global corprates.This Scenario underlines the relavance of an an organisation such as IFMA.
IFMA also takes a firm stand for the preservation of aesthetics of Indian architecture and it also affirms that indian architecture is legacy of indian culture.IFMA will be a Caring hand for those who have been in the furniture manufacturing field. Any registered furniture manufacturer can going IFMA.
The 2nd International Furniture Expo which is going to be Conducted at Parappan Square on November 24-28, 2016, will showcase the best and advanced Furniture industry trends by More than 150 exhibitors from all over India and abroad.
In the Expo from all over India and abroad Furniture Manufactures, Interior designers, Distributers, Developers, Interior designers, Architects, Retailers etc. will get together and share their fabulous products and outstanding ideas and we assure this a will be a great opportunity for those who wish for expansion of business and for those who dream for a prosperous business future.
IFMA, We connect the world of Furniture.
In the expo the exhibitors will showcase a wide assortment of Contemporary furniture, Outdoor furniture, Seating, Production materials, Machinery, Wall coverings, Accessories, Textiles, Home decor, Dining and Living furniture for Residential and Commercial interiors.
This astounding gathering of exhibitors makes an opportunity to see exceedingly engaged choice of the finest and most creative items under one rooftop.
IFMA also takes a firm stand for the preservation of aesthetics of India Architecture and it also affirms that Indian architecture is a legacy of Indian culture.
IFMA will be a caring hand for those who have been in the furniture Manufacturing field. Any registered furniture manufacturer can join IFMA.
You can book a single stall here. What are you waiting for, book your stall right away!
You can book multiple stalls for the expo. What are you waiting for, book your stall right away!
We are incredibly responsive to your request and value your questions.