Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into competition in the Indian film makers association Film Festivals you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
Indian film makers association Film Festivals is open to any film completed after January 1, 2021, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the Indian film makers Film Festivals is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive an award or certificate.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. The Indian film makers association Film Festivals reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The Indian film makers association Film Festivals will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the Indian film makers association Film Festivals programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the Indian film makers association Film Festivals judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. The Indian film makers association Film Festivals may amend these Rules & Terms without advance notice from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.